The 9u Michigan Red Sox will take advantage of a great positive motivator in Mike Micene of Gotham Personal Training. Mike works with adults and kids on staying healthy and strong while building their confidence.
Mike has extensive background in baseball and will head up our 9u team for the upcoming 2018 - 2019 season. He will be well supported by the trainers and operators of the Michigan Red Sox to accomplish our goals of developing players and preparing themselves to be succesful at the high school level.
We need to add players to our roster. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your son has interest or you have more questions.
Once our team is selected, we will have a parent meeting to present our tournament and season tournament schedule confirming weekends of participation.
Members of the Michigan Red Sox 9u team will include:
* Unlimited training center usage
* Discounted private instruction and camp rates
* Use of Teamsnap team communication
* Individual team website page
* 20 classes covering hitting, fielding, and agility training
* Uniform consisting of socks, pants, belt, three jerseys, pullover, hat, and helmet
Our projected costs for all participation will be approximately $1,500 for the season.